Sunday, December 8, 2013

Final Project: Corporate Identity






For my fictional company, I decided to create a bakery called Claire's Cookie Jar which makes a bakes a wide variety of specialty cookies and also offers catering to special events. For my brochure, letterhead, and business card, I included both the logo from my company along with a similar layout with pink and brown stripes throughout all three pieces. I chose to use these colors since they go well together and create a "friendly" feel. I also used to the same font in all three pieces to create a sense of unity between them. In my brochure, I included information about the company along with the prices and kinds of cookies that we bake. I used a friendly tone while writing about the company to let my customers know that my bakery is a place that is welcoming and a friendly environment for all ages. The company's contact information can be found on all three pieces. My personal information is found on my business card as well. I enjoyed this project very much and I learned a lot about Adobe inDesign and illustrator while working on my project. Overall, I am very happy with how my project came out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment